Accessibility links

Bomb Attack Kills Two NATO Soldiers In Southern Afghanistan


NATO says two of its service members were killed by an improvised explosive device in southern Afghanistan today.

No other details were provided.

The deaths bring the number of international forces killed in 2010 to over 530, making it the deadliest year of the war so far.

NATO also said forces launched an air strike September 25 in the northeastern province of Konar, near the Pakistan border.

compiled from agency reports
XS
SM
MD
LG