Georgia's Health Ministry says 73 people have been hospitalized after a chlorine leak at a water distribution company.
The leak was caused by the malfunction of a tap on a tank containing chlorine at the facility in Tbilisi's outskirts.
Officials say nearly half of those taken to hospital were on a bus that passed through the area where the leak occurred.
Twenty children were among those hospitalized.
An 18-year-old male patient suffering from asthma was said to be in serious condition.
Georgian Environment Minister Goga Khachidze said the leak no longer presented any threat.
Based on reporting by Reuters and AP