Deadline: June 04, 2013
.Net Programmer/Web Developer Apply Now
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Detail ...
Please quote vacancy number: TEC1802-1201
RFE/RL is an international broadcast media organization providing news in 28 languages and attracts nearly 24.3 million weekly listeners and online visitors.
We are looking for a .Net Programmer/Web Developer satisfying the following criteria to join our Internet Technology Team:
- Excellent all-round programming skills with experience and development knowledge in C# NET (University degree in IT or related field desired)
- Strong background in databases and MS SQL Server
- Good customer service orientation and team player who enjoys working in a close-knit team in a pleasant, energetic & multicultural environment
- Professional English skills, Czech/Slovak preferred but not required, knowledge of one of our news audience languages is considered a plus
- Desire to grow professionally and an interest in general understanding of business are welcome
Terms & Conditions:
- Competitive local employment package with excellent salary + benefits (Life Insurance and contribution into Employee’s Pension plan, Sick Leave) on one year contract with a possible extension,
- Free membership in gym, free transportation pass, free&secure car/bicycle parking, and subsidized restaurant on premises.
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule (including local & American holidays).
- Unique opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Stimulating multicultural work environment implementing latest mobile and other technologies.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údaju. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.
Deadline: June 04, 2013
RFE/RL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Positions at RFE/RL are considered Public Trust Positions, with appointment contingent upon the positive outcome of a background investigation.