Radio Farda is seeking a freelance contributor to write and translate features for Radio Farda’s English website. The freelancer must have proven experience in Iranian domestic and international politics. The freelancer must have a high proficiency in the Persian language with an ability to correctly translate Persian articles, adapting them for an English-language audience and adding necessary background information. The applicant must have excellent English language writing skills. Previous feature writing experience is necessary and samples of published pieces must be provided by the applicant.
- Create content on a wide variety of topics and issues, from bulletins and dispatch to features for relevant platforms. Adapt content as necessary. Translate according to the language proficiency.
- Keep deadlines and strive to meet or exceed RFE/RL standards for the quality of the output.
- Adhere to RFE/RL editorial standards at all times and take editorial responsibility for all own material.
- Regularly suggest viable coverage ideas and to contribute to program planning.
- Along with the Application kindly send links to previous work
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.