We are looking for Embedded Digital Producer who can meld the work of the news outlet’s TV product into professional and engaging digital and social output. You will work with the Current Time TV Channel team to identify what makes a strong digital story across platforms and what can engage Current Time’s target audiences. You must have excellent news judgment and understand how news content moves on social media. You will be expert in absorbing live data and need to work closely with the TV team, thereby ensuring in real time that content is delivered quickly in engaging formats on the website and natively across social media.
• Works with Current Time correspondents in the field to provide digital-ready story formats.
• Identifies compelling angles and produces content around Current Time’s news agenda in different formats for different audiences.
• Embedded with Current Time TV editorial units pinpoints and extracts content for digital platforms.
• Coordinates closely between Current Time TV and digital units.
• Acts as a source of content ideas and develops pitches across production teams.
• Advises TV production teams on how to support digital breakout content early in the story-reporting stage.
• Ensures that all content adheres to Current Time’s standards.
• Undergraduate BA degree in communications or journalism helpful but not required if candidate possesses the equivalent in experience.
• At least 5 years of experience in digital production, including work on websites and especially social media for news.
• 3-5 years of experience promoting news content on social media, particularly video.
• Working knowledge of how content – and what type of content – works across social networking platforms, particularly Russian ones.
• Strong understanding of journalistic standards and ethics.
• Russian language (native level), mandatory
• English language (proficient), mandatory
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.