The HR Coordinator assists both the Senior Learning & Development Specialist and HR Business Analyst by providing administrative and general HR office support in areas of: Learning & Development/Internship Program, and HR Information Systems. The incumbent should understand good business practices, have a sharp eye for detail, and thrive in a busy collaborative environment. S/he is expected to be well-organized and work independently while carrying out diverse administrative functions such as proactively communicating with employees, departments, administrators, internship applicants, providing information and assistance concerning language courses and other training activities organized by the L&D unit. The incumbent is expected to also input and update information in databases accurately and understand or learn key HR systems and processes particularly regarding Time & Attendance recordkeeping. S/he should be able to complete many tasks independently and maintain related record keeping. (This is a full-time position locally recruited under an initial one-year assignment, with possibility of extension).
- Language learning programs in Prague & bureaus
- Registers students, sends information regarding courses, prepares language courses schedule.
- Monitors costs, attendance and progress reports. Prepares annual reports.
- Oversees bureau English programs; includes coordinating with Bureau Admin and teachers, tracks expenses and commitments, and obtains progress reports and attendance monitoring information. Communicates with Bureau Administrators, in connection to their professional development.
- Support with statutory training and other professional training
- Registers, maintains records of completion, sends reminders.
- Books conference rooms.
- Processes feedback forms.
- May be requested to assist with research on vendors and providers.
- Record Keeping in HRIS system
- Maintains accurate PeopleSoft training records.
- Prepares Sign-Up sheets for courses.
- Helps with data corrections in employees’ timesheets.
- May be requested to assist with other HRIS projects as needed.
- Internship Program Assistance
- Maintains Internship email database. Assists with pre-selection of candidates by conducting initial applicant CV screening. Communicates with chosen candidates. Helps to process applications.
- Prepares Internship Agreements, processes feedback reports.
- General administrative support to the HR L&D unit
- Performs various related human resources and general office functions, as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Up to 2 years of administrative office experience in a business environment.
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Good time management: must meet deadlines
- Customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strength of character, ethics, commitment, and reliability
- Ability to work with others as part of a team
- Willingness to work in multinational & multicultural environment
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency
- Familiarity with People Soft or another HR database system (desirable)
- Proficiency in Czech and English
- Knowledge of Russian or another broadcast region language are considered a plus
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.