We are seeking a bright, energetic, dedicated & highly-motivated individual with highly developed interpersonal and administrative skills, to work in our visa and residence permit team. The successful candidate will be expected to work in a highly collaborative manner with other colleagues in HR department to deliver specialist & support services to our foreign employees. S/he will interact regularly with all levels of personnel throughout the organization and will be responsible for all aspects of the visa and residence permit process for foreign staff including their dependents in regard to their application and renewals of work permits, visas and residence permits. S/he will also work on the U.S. immigration agenda to assist employees and their family members become U.S. document holders under auspices of a special U.S. Government program for RFE/RL employees (called “BIMM” or Broadcaster’s Immigration Program). S/he will advise, assist, and support RFE/RL applicants throughout the entire immigration process beginning with initial application up until naturalization status is obtained, in the end. The Visa & Immigration Specialist’s job will involve working with forms and questionnaires as requested by respective authorities as well as performance of a wide range highly transactional procedures i.e. scanning and maintaining employee data files. The successful candidate will be expected to expedite complicated transactions in a thoughtful, cooperative, helpful and skillful manner particularly in dealing with and sorting out problems. S/he must be able to effectively deal with time sensitive issues and explain to the employees as well as the employees’ supervisor, by providing them with further insight, guidance and support. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- One year of general administrative office experience is required.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information discreetly,
- Ability to perform a wide range of administrative tasks,
- Understand and meet customer needs in a helpful way,
- Self-motivated with ability to complete assignments independently,
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal,
- Dependability & reliability,
- Flexible to last minute changes/directions in a fast paced environment,
- End-user knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Strong organizational skills, prioritization skills; attention to detail,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain a pleasant disposition,
- Ability to work well in a team,
- Previous clerical/administrative work experience within an HR environment (an advantage),
- Secondary school diploma is required. University or post secondary degree or combination of education and experience is an advantage.
- Language skills:
- English: Proficient
- Czech: Native
- Russian: Working knowledge oral+written advantage
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.