We are currently seeking an experienced Market Insight Analyst who will work to ensure that the high quality of the market insight and evaluation process is sustained throughout the annual cycle through the performance of the following duties: respond to in-house requests for data and analysis, manage collection and distribution of digital metrics; prepare reports and other analyses; coordinate all aspects of the program review process; distribute, and archive all audience research reports; coordinate recording of programs for focus groups and evaluation panels, and arrange for distribution to the field; and perform other related duties. This position is temporary and serves as a maternity leave replacement.
• Supports the work of the Director of Market Insight and Evaluation.
• Manages collection and distribution of digital performance measures each month.
• Coordinates responses to in-house queries on audience research and digital metrics by compiling data and writing short analytical explanations of the results.
• Prepares analytical reports based upon survey data and qualitative research.
• Presents research findings to colleagues inside and outside of RFE/RL at events such as program reviews and editorial meetings.
• Coordinates all aspects of the program review process including scheduling, organization of review contributions, distribution of review materials, ensuring set-up of physical and technical requirements of review meetings; provides written account of review meetings for CDM managers and the Office of the President; and coordinates receipt and distribution of review follow-up contributions.
• Distributes all audience research reports to RFE/RL staff and manages the database of statistics, audience research reports, evaluation materials, and documents relating to language services’ strategic plans.
• Coordinates recording of programs for focus group projects and for program evaluation panels, and arranges for timely distribution of these materials to users in the field, often in remote locations.
• Observes focus groups and other research projects in the field and prepares related trip reports.
• Provides other relevant services to support the work of the Office of the President as necessary.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Mass communications research MA - Master degree (Mandatory)
• Audience Research 2-5 years (Mandatory)
• Ability to manage a large database of statistical and other information and to extract information from the database for requested reports. (Mandatory)
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
• End-user knowledge of Lotus Notes.
• End-user knowledge of MS Office applications. 4-Very Good (Mandatory)
• Familiarity with the latest research methodologies and technological advances, as they pertain to quantitative and qualitative research projects and good working knowledge of statistics, survey sampling and audience research analytical concepts.
• Presentation skills
• Program evaluation
• Relevant software knowledge 3-Good (Mandatory)
• English language Proficient (Mandatory)
• Russian language is an advantage
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.