We are looking for an Internet Product Manager to join our Pangea Digital Team. We work together on Pangea CMS for journalists all around the world. The Internet Product Manager handles many of the oversight and management duties involved in getting a product from concept to production. He/she also works to maximize the product by foreseeing customer and market demands, depending upon business needs.
- Lead, strategize and prioritize roadmaps and roll-out multiple products for multiple projects.
- Ensuring that best practices are followed, the goals are achieved and the projects and related operations are conducted effectively.
- Serve as a liaison between the stakeholders and the development/implementation teams.
- Define and document the product requirements and the roadmaps for the execution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for every stage of the product development.
- Lead the market research and come with the plan for the improvement of the product.
- Product presentation and marketing.
- Ensure that all products he/she manages pass Quality Assurance (QA) Testing prior to product launch.
Qualifications & Competencies
- 5 year of software and/or technology product management experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, and a consideration for scale, efficiency, and performance.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to optimize resources and leverage best practices. Demonstrated ability to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization.
- Effectively handle multiple projects or tasks at the same time, while being open to and responding flexibly to change.
- Strong diplomacy skills to negotiate consensus despite competing for business needs and objectives.
- Knowledge of technical processes in the software development.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.