Come to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty where your passion for great web design will make a difference in the world. At RFE/RL, we broadcast to millions of people in countries where democracy and freedom is something that people must fight for daily. Our Internet department, PANGEA DIGITAL, is currently looking for a new colleague for the position of Web Designer / Front-end Coder
What would you do?
* Creating mock-ups, prototypes and production code for our responsive websites
* Working on large scale design system (Patternlab)
* Cooperate with other designers on other internal products - Design mock-ups and prototypes using Adobe CC products
* You will have a direct influence on the product
* Work in a very talented multi-national team
Who are you?
* You are “crossover” between Designer and Coder (front-end web developer)
* You are creative, detail oriented and love problem-solving
* You have an excellent knowledge of CSS (SCSS) and HTML
* You enjoy working in teams with people from different countries and cultures
* You are willing to learn
* You can communicate in English
What can we offer?
* A meaningful job where your work will make an impact on others
* A friendly and relaxed team of people who love making things for the web
* Working on award-winning products with cutting-edge technologies
* Reasonable work-life balance
* A great benefits package (Multisport card, public transportation allowance, life insurance, pension fund contributions, language courses, professional trainings, meal contributions and great canteen with multinational dishes)
* State-of-the-art broadcasting headquarters near Zelivskeho metro station
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.