We are currently seeking a Service desk coordinator & Administrative assistant for our TELECOM department. Service desk coordinator & Administrative assistant will provide daily administrative support activities including coordination service desk requests, problems and incidents. Reports to Director of Telecommunications.
• Provides administrative support to Telecom department staff members and small team of engineers, correspondence, coordinates schedules and travel arrangements and confirms appointments.
• Orders services, equipment, and spares parts and keeps a stock-pile of parts and accessories up to date.
• Handles customer requests and inquiries.
• Under the direction of a Telecom professional, conducts technical research and analysis.
• Collects, proofreads, edits, formats and distributes documentation needed by staff, such as technical user guides, policies and other relevant data.
• Possess good interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable interacting across multiple levels of the organization and liaise with other departments and external business entities.
• Serve as primary administrative point of contact and is able to convey technical information in tangible business terms.
• Well organized and detail oriented to effectively manage her/his time, as well as the schedule of the manager she/he supports.
• Proficiency in personal computer applications, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio.
• Secondary education with technical background or Business administration or related field.
• Combination of education and work experience.
• Up to 3 years experience with administration work with at least one year of engineering/IT experience.
• Proficiency in Czech and English
• Knowledge of Russian or another broadcast region language are considered a plus
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.