We are looking for a qualified Front-End Web Developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications accessible via computers, smart phones and tablets. Most of our web applications are currently based in Office 365 environment (SharePoint).
- Development and testing of applications mostly in Office 365 environment.
- Development of new user-facing features.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Communication with technical and non-technical staff to gather user requirements as well as develop, implement and convey resolutions.
- Development and technical support of forms, including communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows.
- Initiate, track and assist in the resolution end-user support issues.
- Implement established IT security policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure security.
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and how they may benefit RFE/RL.
- Contribute to business continuity planning.
Qalifications & Experience
Knowledge of other programming and scripting languages is a plus.
Testing and Debugging.
Admin experience with Office 365, SharePoint and Azure Active Directory is a huge plus.
Knowledge of Azure Active Directory user synchronization tools.
Understands and meets customer needs.
Initiative and motivation to achieve specific goals.
Ability to quickly anticipate, trouble-shoot and resolve problems, desirable
English language (Working Knowledge Oral & Written), mandatory
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.