About Our Team
What would you be doing?
- You will help with developing frontend application (React).
- Collaborate with backend developers and web designers to improve usability
- Gather requirements and work cross functionally across internal teams
- Experience in Redux or similar state management framework
- Exposure to server-side programming (Node.JS)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, ...
- Have preference for use of JS/CSS/HTML tooling - Babel, Less/Sass
- Microservice architecture experience
- Familiarity with modern operations and deployment practices and technologies, including Linux systems and Docker
- Work independently with high level objectives and minimal supervision
- Used agile development such as Scrum or Kanban, with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence) as management SW preferred, ability to use Git
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.