We are looking for a Customer Care Analyst to join our Pangea Digital Team. We work together on the Pangea Content Management System for journalists all around the world. Pangea Customer Care Analyst is responsible for complex, advanced support projects and activities of all products developed by Pangea Digital team, delivered to key accounts and major users, and provides expert training to the key end users.
- As a Pangea Digital expert, works with Pangea key accounts and end users on a daily basis to understand their needs and requirements.
- Provides daily support for all Pangea Digital Team products, in a role of a go-to-person.
- Provides training to the end users.
- Performs Quality Assurance (QA) testing on all projects and tasks that he/she manages.
- Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
- Maintains the documentation / knowledge database of all Pangea Digital Team Products.
- Clear communication with Internet Product Managers to report bugs and issues.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Combination of education and experience.
- Information technology or related field (MA - Master degree)
- Experience in the relevant technical discipline (at least 5 years)
- Understands and meets customer needs in a helpful way, whether they are internal or external clients;
- Relevant software knowledge, including Pangea Digital;
- Ability to work with others on a team -be a team player, who can interact and operate effectively with peers and other associates within a collegial, and yet demanding work environment;
- Presentation skills.
- Analytical skills
- English language (Working Knowledge Oral+Written),
- Czech language – if based in Prague,
- Broadcast region language(s) (Working Knowledge Oral+Written).
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.