Come to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty where your passion for great design will make a difference in the world. At RFE/RL, we broadcast to millions of people in countries where democracy and freedom is something that people must fight for daily. Your work will truly be design that matters.
Our Internet department, PANGEA DIGITAL, is currently looking for a new colleague for the position of Junior Designer.
What would you do?
- Prepare mock-ups and prototypes for web and mobile applications and improve the UI / UX of multiple design systems
- Create online promotional materials (graphic content, interactive banners, social media promos)
- Help journalists visually organize their online content and pages
- Prepare designs for print materials (posters, brochures, billboards, banners, book covers, etc.)
- Work on company’s corporate identity (presentations, certificates, stationary)
- Work in a multi-national team
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrates strong visual creativity
- Is detail oriented and loves solving problems
- Has a good knowledge of Adobe CC products
- Has experience with CSS and HTML
- Has previous experienced in website, mobile app and UX / UI design
- Enjoys working in teams with people from different countries and cultures
What we can offer?
- A meaningful job where your work will make an impact on others
- A friendly team of people who love making things for the web
- The latest hardware and software
- A great benefit package (Multisport card, public transportation allowance, life insurance, pension fund contributions, language courses, professional trainings, meal contributions and great canteen with multinational dishes)
- State-of-the-art broadcasting headquarters near %u017Delivského metro station
Who are we?
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty broadcasts to 23 countries in 28 languages, including Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Ukraine, and Russia. With over 400 full-time journalists, 750 freelancers, and 18 local bureaus, RFE/RL is one of the most comprehensive news operations in the world.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.