Freelance Frontend Developer - 3-month contract
What would you be doing?
· You will help with developing frontend applications (in React)
· Collaborate with backend developers and web designers to improve usability.
· Gather requirements and work cross functionally across internal teams.
You should have:
· Experience in Redux or similar state management framework
· Exposure to server-side programming (C#, Node.JS)
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, ...
· Have preference for use of JS/CSS/HTML tooling - Babel, Less/Sass
· Microservice architecture experience
· Familiarity with modern operations and deployment practices and technologies, including Linux systems and Docker
· Work independently with high level objectives and minimal supervision
· Used agile development such as Scrum or Kanban, with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence) as management SW preferred, ability to use Git
Interested? Do not hesitate and apply!
In case of questions, please contact KrejcovaN@rferl.org
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Privacy Notice for RFE/RL Job Applicants RFE/RL, Inc. is a private, nonprofit corporation funded by a grant from the U.S. Congress through the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM). Due to RFE/RL’s special character, the countries in which RFE/RL operates, and the type of work RFE/RL performs, it is RFE/RL's obligation to verify the accuracy of information provided by each applicant in order to ensure the safety and security of our employees and workplace. RFE/RL must ensure that everybody who advances to the final stage of the selection process for a position at RFE/RL and who wishes to enter into an employment relationship with RFE/RL must undergo pre-employment background check
With respect to the above, RFE/RL informs you, as an applicant, that your employment at RFE/RL is contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment check.
Therefore after your acceptance of RFE/RL‘s offer letter, you will be subject of pre-employment check (performed by external Czech entity). Detailed information about collection and processing of your personal data in this matter will be provided to you together with the offer letter.
Privacy Notice for RFE/RL Internship or Fellowship Applicants.
The process described above largely applies to applicants for internships and fellowships as well – simply replace the word “employment” with “internship” or “fellowship” as applicable.