Indonesian police say they are hunting terror cells believed to be behind a gun-and-bomb assault on the capital, Jakarta.
Two civilians -- a Canadian and an Indonesian national -- and five men armed with explosives and handguns died in the January 14 attack.
The Islamic State (IS) militant group claimed responsibility for the attack, which it said targeted "citizens of the Crusader coalition" against the group.
Police said on January 15 they had identified four of the attackers, including two previously convicted militants.
Three arrests were also made, but it was unclear if they were connected to the assault.
Jakarta's police chief Tito Karnavian named Bahrum Naim, an Indonesian believed to be fighting with IS militants in Syria, as the suspected coordinator.
Chief Security Minister Luhut Pandjaitan confirmed reports that three people suspected of plotting an attack were arrested on the city's outskirts early on January 15.
Meanwhile, authorities across the country were on high alert, with police saying security has been beefed up in government offices, police stations, embassies, and malls.
Based on reporting by dpa, AP, and Reuters