Russian Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsev says a second suspect in the murder of a television newscaster in Russia's Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria has been identified.
The men are suspected of shooting broadcaster Kazbek Gekkiyev as he was leaving work on the evening of December 5.
The spokesman for Russia's Investigative Committee, Vladimir Markin, said in Moscow that the man was identified as a citizen of Kabardino-Balkaria, 27-year-old Inoyat Tabukhov.
Earlier this week, police identified 30-year-old Zeytun Baziev, also a resident of the Kabardino-Balkaria capital, Nalchik, as a suspect.
Both Baziev and Tabukhov are currently at-large.
The day after Gekkiyev's murder, Russian President Vladimir Putin demanded that local law enforcement bring the journalist's killer or killers to justice.
Based on reporting by RIA-Novosti and Interfax