FE/RL is currently seeking Online Production Manager for its Russian language regional web site focused on Siberian problems. Candidates should have proven technical skills and a commitment to innovation, both in terms of tools and platforms with expert understanding of the Russian online media market, the Russian Service website target audience and its competitors. The Online Production Manager also coordinates the work flow of the Web Editorial team to ensure content is updated and presented in a logical, attractive and easy-to-access manner for visitors. He/she is responsible for taking the lead on analyzing analytic data on a daily basis and optimizing the site and social media in real-time based on that feedback. Journalist experience is a plus.
- Cross-promotion and cross- placement of content between web and social media sites; and daily monitoring and analysis of site and social media performance.
- Leads on innovations of online and new media tools, functionalities, platforms and devices; works with vendors; oversees implementation and tracks performance.
- Coordinates closely with Russian Service management team, Online Product Manager and the Chief Editor of the web site on a daily basis to ensure consistency and continuity; takes part in online editorial meetings and postmortems as required.
- Works closely with Russian Service broadcast and online journalists on content development and placement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Russian as a first language, mandatory
- Fluent proficiency in English
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of experience with new media platforms and the use of multimedia tools such as photo, video and audio editing software programs.
- 5-8 years of experience in technical web development, including the creation of complex HTML documents with embedded graphics, audio, video and text.
- Previous experience working in a multicultural or a multinational environment; or experience living and working abroad, preferably in relevant RFE/RL target regions, desirable
- Information technology or related field (MA - Master degree) or combination of education and experience
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Detail ...
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.