RFE / RL is looking for a talented front end developer to join our growing web development team (50 people from 10 different countries). We are running around 200 news websites in about 50 different languages, and reaching several millions of people every day. We are committed to creating top-notch web experience for our viewers and are working on robust, high performance responsive web that works well on wide variety of mobile devices. If you think you are the right person to help us with this, we warmly invite you to apply for the job!
- Developing high performance responsive web sites
- Translating web designs into cross-browser compatible CSS, HTML and JS
- Maintaining and improving the existing client side code
- Working with our designers and backend developers to continually improve web experience of our visitors
- Promoting new development guidelines, patterns and trends
- The ability to write solid, maintainable and reusable code (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement, desire to learn new technologies and bring them to use within our RFE /RL environment
- Strong motivation - willingness to work independently and as a part of an agile team
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.