A splinter group of the banned Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) has claimed responsibility for the attack in Ankara on March 13 that killed 37 people.
"On the evening of March 13, a suicide attack was carried out... in the streets of the capital of the fascist Turkish republic. We claim this attack," the Kurdistan Freedom Falcons (TAK) said in a statement on its website on March 17.
The group said it was a response to security operations carried out by Turkish forces in the Kurdish-dominated southeast of the country.
The March 13 attack came three weeks after a similar car bombing in Ankara killed 29 people, also claimed by TAK.
In the immediate aftermath of the latest bombing, Turkish authorities pointed the finger at the PKK, against which Ankara has waged a bloody campaign since last year.
The government said one of the bombers was a woman in her mid-20s affiliated with the PKK and trained in Syria by the People's Protection Units (YPG), a Kurdish militia group.
Based on reporting by AFP and dpa