A suspected drone strike in southern Afghanistan is reported to have killed 12 Taliban fighters.
A spokesman for the governor of Nangarhar Province said the dead included three Afghans and nine foreigners.
The strike took place late on November 14 in Khogyani district, where insurgents have been active for months.
The Taliban's shadow governor for the district was among those killed, according to the spokesman, Ahmad Zai Abdulzai.
Abdulzai also said 150 IS fighters were killed or wounded during a two-week military operation to clear them from the Achin district. He said checkpoints had been established to ensure they do not return.
In Helmand Province, a suicide bomber targeted a convoy of foreign troops, killing one civilian and wounding 12 other civilians.
A spokesman for the provincial governor said the attack occurred near the provincial prison on November 15.
There was no word on the nationality of the soldiers. NATO's office in Kabul had no further information.