A Turkish court has arrested seven more suspects in connection with last month's triple suicide bombing at Istanbul’s main airport, bringing the number in custody to 37, Turkish media reported.
State-run Anadolu Agency said on July 11 that the seven suspects were detained on charges of "membership of an armed terrorist group" and being accomplices to murder.
The private Dogan news agency said all seven -- arrested late on July 10 -- were foreign nationals.
The June 28 attack at Ataturk airport killed at least 45 people and wounded some 240 others.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack, but Turkey blames it on the Islamic State (IS) extremist group.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said IS militants from former Soviet countries were behind the attack.
Turkish media quoted an unnamed government official as saying the attackers were Russian, Uzbek, and Kyrgyz nationals.
Based on reporting by Reuters and dpa