Officials say the death toll from the massive earthquake in eastern Turkey has gone up to 570.
The government's crisis center said 2,555 other people were injured in the 7.2-magnitude quake, which struck on October 24 with its epicenter in the southeastern Van Province.
Rescuers in some places are continuing to dig through the debris, but at other sites they have stopped work and attention is turning to the needs of the survivors.
So far, 187 people have been rescued, including a 13-year-old boy who emerged alive from the rubble on October 28 some 108 hours after the earthquake hit.
Also on October 28, a man was pulled alive from the rubble of a building in southeastern Turkey. He was also rescued from the flattened block of flats in Ercis. He is in the hospital and said to be in good condition.
compiled from agency reports