Six people have been killed and seven others injured in a natural gas explosion in Uzbekistan's central city of Navoiy.
Investigators say the delivery of natural gas to the building was disrupted several times.
The affected apartment owners had left their gas burners open, leading to the explosion after gas delivery was resumed.
Uzbek citizens have been using gas ovens to heat their apartments as many of the old Soviet-era heating systems have failed in the face of an unusually cold winter.
Last week, a family of four died in the southern Samarkand region after being poisoned by leaked gas.
On February 2, a family of four in the southern Ferghana region was severely burned in their home by a natural gas explosion.