1. At the instruction of the Education Office of Tabriz, Isa Pour, dean of the Nabi Akram High School, has told teachers and students that they have to gather in front of the Moghaddasi High School in the "United Nations" district to march to the mayor's office in central Tabriz. Each teacher must attend the rally and bring at least 20 students. Participating teachers will receive one day off and those not attending the rally will be docked one day's salary and their absence will be noted in their files.
2. Over the last week, Basijis have received 5 kilograms of cooking oil and 10 kilograms of rice per person to attend the rally and to bring their relatives and friends.
3. The Tabriz Municipal Office has distributed new uniforms to street cleaners who will wear them at the rally. Each participant will receive an additional payment of three days' salary and those not attending will have their salary reduced by the same amount.
4. Employees of banks, the Finance Office, the Office of Environment and Cultural Heritage, the Red Crescent, the Fire Department, and Agricultural Jihad will receive one day off if they participate in the rally. Those who don't attend will receive an administrative reprimand and this will be noted in their files.
5. All officers, corporals, soldiers, and support staff have been instructed to attend the rally. Officers and corporals will wear their uniforms. Soldiers and support staff will be in civilian dress.
6. Basij will organize free breakfasts on the morning of February 11 in some poor districts of Tabriz.
7. Additional Basij forces will be brought to Tabriz by buses from suburban villages and towns.