Authorities in Afghanistan say a bomb and gun attack on a Shi'ite mosque in Kabul has killed five people.
The extremist group Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility for the June 15 attack.
Deputy Interior Minister Murad Ali Murad said that two bombers carried it out and that six people were wounded in addition to the five dead.
Kabul's acting police chief, General Haqnawaz Haqyar, told Radio Free Afghanistan earlier that three civilians and a police commander were among the dead.
Interior Ministry spokesman Najib Danish said a bomber tried to enter the mosque but was blocked by police, setting off a gun battle. He said that attacker then ran into a kitchen before detonating a bomb.
IS claimed responsibility for the attack on its Amaq news site.
The attack came as mosques around the city were crowded for a night of religious observances as part of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.
The Al Zahra mosque is used by Kabul's Shi' minority, who have been targeted by suicide bombings in the past.
An attack on a Shi'ite mosque in November killed more than 30 people.
IS claimed responsibility for that attack, as well as an attack in July that killed more than 80 people at a mostly Shi'ite demonstration.