Libyan officials say at least 50 people were killed when a truck bomb hit a police training center in western city of Zliten.
Health Ministry spokesman Ammar Mohammed Ammar said at least 100 others were wounded in the January 7 blast, one of the deadliest attacks yet to hit the strife-torn country.
The truck exploded at the training center as hundreds of recruits were gathering there, Zliten Mayor Miftah Lahmadi said.
There were no immediate claims of responsibility for the attack, but the bombing is suspected to have been carried out by loyalists of the Islamic State (IS) extremist group.
The UN envoy to Libya, Martin Kobler, denounced the attack and called for national unity.
Libya has been in chaos since the 2011 uprising that toppled dictator Muammar Qaddafi, with armed factions battling for territory and control of its oil wealth.
Last month, the UN Security Council endorsed a UN-brokered peace deal among Libya's warring factions to form a national unity government.
The West hopes the deal -- unanimously endorsed on December 23 -- will bring stability and help to combat a growing IS presence in Libya.