Russian state media is reporting that Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has reinstated the imperial name of a train station located near the former palaces of the tsars outside St. Petersburg.
Medvedev ordered the train station to return to its original name of Tsarskoye Selo, or Tsar's Village, which it was forced to abandon shortly after the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917.
For nearly a century, the station has been known instead as Detskoye Selo, or Children's Village.
The station is popular with tourists looking to visit the historic summer residence of the Romanov royal family, including Russia's last tsar, Nicholas II, who was murdered with his family by the Bolsheviks in 1918.
The town, which before the revolution was also called Tsar's Village, is now known as Pushkin.
Based on reporting by AFP and aif.ru