If you wish to make a difference in places where free media is under threat or does not exist, RFE/RL offers eligible, qualified students the opportunity to engage with professionals and to learn more about our mission. In doing so you would acquire direct practical experience with the support of a mentor. Internships are a competitive process and are unpaid, we offer skills development and an opportunity to contribute to an exciting media project. Our Current Time TV, Scheduling Team is seeking an intern in Prague for two to three months with possible extension. Expected attendance is three days per week: Monday 10:00 – 14:00, Thursday and Friday always 14:00 - 18:00. The goals of the internship will be to provide practical training within the Current Time TV Scheduling Team in which interns will gain a deeper understanding of working with program scheduling and program materials, editing videos and controlling live program.
You will learn:
- about the work of the program scheduling team,
- to edit videos and verify program material, so that it meets technical needs and required standards,
- the different stages and step-by-step processes of controlling live program.
Minimum requirements are:
- Enrolled university student or recent graduate – must be in good standing.
- High proficiency in written and oral English and Russian.
- Knowledge of video editing (preferably).
- Basic knowledge of broadcast industry.
- Basic knowledge of television production.
- Good sense of news judgement.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and to work in team.
- Interest and awareness in news and current affairs of RFE/RL’s broadcast regions.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.