We’re looking for a Social Media Producer to join our newsroom. You’ll create original social media content, engage with our online audience, as well as promote the Central Newsroom’s English-language content in innovative ways. As part of our small, but highly creative Digital Team, you’ll find and tell amazing stories from our broadcast region. Our team is based in Prague, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, producing everything from small static graphics, to social videos, to long-form interactive pieces. We offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package that includes housing and relocation.
- Populate the newsroom’s social media accounts. You’ll create original content that’s tailored to our social platforms, and make sure our content is promoted in a way that increases engagement and makes use of each platform’s offerings. This means posting our content with catchy teases, as well as producing pieces tailored for social media, whether it be a Facebook Live video, or an Instagram story featuring one of our correspondents.
- Keeping current on the social media landscape, making use of new opportunities to promote our content, build our audience, and make recommendations on new platforms, products, tools, and best practices.
- At least 2 years of editorial experience in a news environment.
- At least 2 years of demonstrable video production and editing experience.
- Great judgment and native-English level writing skills.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English or other writing-intensive discipline. Marketing or business coursework a plus.
- At least one year of social media publishing experience.
- Experience with social media publishing and analytics tools such as Hootsuite or SocialFlow.
- Fluency in Russian or another RFE/RL broadcast region language is a plus.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.