We are looking for a Viz Artist to join our Current Time TV Channel production team. You will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and effective Viz graphics, across both studio and channel transmission environments. You will also be expected to maintain and support the on-going use of real-time graphics elements, proactively developing new elements for News programs, special events and new programming. It will also be your responsibility to develop, organize and maintain the graphics elements library.
- Designs and develops Viz graphics elements for both studio and channel transmission environments.
- Designs and develops Viz graphics elements for one-off and special programming, elections etc.
- Works closely with other graphic designers to ensure consistent look and feel of all graphics elements.
- Organizes and maintains the Viz graphic elements library.
- Undergraduate BA degree or certificate in Fine Arts or Design but not required if candidate possesses the equivalent in experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Viz Artist in a News, or other Live Television, production environment
- Proven skills in utilizing Viz Artist and creating Transition Logic scenes.
- Proven design skills in utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and various 3-D software.
- Knowledge of Viz Scripting and Viz Content Pilot an advantage.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- The ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment.
- Russian language Intermediate level required
- English language proficient level required
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.