The Broadcast Operations Resources Coordinator is responsible for processing the daily requests for studios, equipment and staff. In addition, the coordinator is responsible for other administrative tasks on behalf of the Broadcast Operations department including processing timesheets, travel requests and accreditation.
- Receives and processes requests for Broadcast Operations resources.
- Assesses requests and assigns studios, staff and equipment as appropriate.
- Coordinates business/reporting trip logistics, including applications for accreditation on behalf of staff.
- Assists staff and supervisors with various administrative tasks including timesheet processing, as well as coordinating purchase requests, technical support requests, and supply requests.
- Higher education degree.
- 2-3 years in Administration, Resource Management or Production management.
- Experience working in a video/tv/film production environment an advantage.
- Strong time management skills with ability to plan, coordinate, prioritize, and simultaneously implement multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, MS office.
- English language (proficient), mandatory.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.