We are looking for a Vendor Payable Specialist, who will be responsible for daily tracking of incoming invoices, checking them against purchase orders and entering them to our accounting system. Vendor Payable Specialist will also be responsible for communications with RFE/RL’s local corporate banking partner.
• Tracks incoming invoices, checks them against purchase orders, enters them into the accounting system.
• Processes payments for incoming invoices.
• Accounts other vouchers into General Ledger.
• Write-offs - Accounts for expenses to the respective period.
• Analyses “zero balance accounts” (non-expense accounts).
• Bank Accounts Reconciliation – accounts for all bank account transactions.
• Administers telephone accruals for respective period expenses for all departments.
• Provides Cashier Office Duties.
• Accounting & finance or related field, Secondary education (Maturita)
• Up to 2 years of previous accounting experience
• Accuracy and detail orientation
• Dependability & reliability
• Client orientation
• Very good end-user knowledge of MS Office applications
• Experience providing cashiers' office duties (receipt and release of cash, currency exchange services etc.)
• Experience with vendor payments processing
• Familiarity with PeopleSoft considered a plus
• Czech language Proficient
• English language Working Knowledge Oral + Written
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.